HIGHLIGHTS - ADVICE
- On-sea main activities: Go kayaking - Visit Titop island – Ho Dong Tien cave, Kayaking/swimming around Trong cave - Visit pearl farm - Visit Surprise Cave
- On-board activities: Short cooking demonstration, Tai Chi exercises, Squid fishing, Relaxing
- Those activities above are included. Some can be ignored for more relaxation…
- Drinks & beverages are EXCLUDED. Be aware of rates & daily promotions
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong (L – D)
07:45 - 08:30 Pick you up from hotels at Hanoi Old Quarter (if using Gray Line’s shuttle service) and have a stop over before reaching Halong Bay.
12:00Await and enjoy fresh tea at Gray Line lobby before checking in
12:30Get on Gray Line boat by private pier and then crew warmly welcomes you. Enjoy welcome drink following tour guide’s briefing. Check in your cabin and take a rest.
NOTE: Please inform if anything is wrong with your reserved cabin!
13:30 Enjoy a nice set-menu lunch while the boat goes ahead to the Bay’s center. After lunch, you are free to relax. While lights of afternoon decrease slightly, hundreds of islands with different shapes definitely amaze you. What make your trip memorable are not the sights of Halong, but the line that you go. Best time to watch unparalleled sceneries of Halong in slow motion.
15:00 Arrive at Luon cave by tender. You will discover the area’s tranquility by kayaking or sitting on rowing boat. No matter what you choose, the activity centrally offers the serenity of escape, particularly in the midafternoon.
16:00 By tender, visit Titop Island. Free choice of activities: sunbathing, swimming and especially conquering the peak of the biggest island in Halong Bay.
Recommendation: Climb up the top of the island and enjoy bird's-eye view!
17:30 Go back the boat for relaxation at dusk. Enjoy FREE seasonal fruits on sundeck
NOTE: Be aware of rates & daily promotions!
18.30 Join in cooking demonstration on the sundeck. Try to make it and taste how well your skill is!
19.30 A dinner that gives you an appetite will be served in romantic ambience with BBQ fresh seafood.
NOTE: None of beverages is forced to buy. It is UP to you!
21:00 Free choice of evening activities (watching film, playing board, guitar and card games; going fishing squid on tender).
NOTE: Some activities need to be pre-ordered.
22:00 The first day ends with your sound sleep!
Day 2 Halong Bay (B - L - D)
06:30 Awaken you (on desire) at dawn for morning exercise with body warm up, Tai Chi Quan… on sundeck or being ready your camera while Dawn breaks over the sea.
07:30 Have a light breakfast with coffee, tea and bakeries at dining room.
08:30 - 16:00 A sightseeing boat (no cabin) takes you to another part of Halong Bay and it is time to watch Halong scenery always changing in slow motion. Below is all activities you can join:
- Discover Ho Dong Tien (Fairy Lake) cave – one of the symbols of Halong Bay. The cave looks rich in values of geology, geomorphology and formation history of the natural heritage.
- Go kayaking or swimming (depending on tides & weather) around Trong (Drum) cave area. Entirely unleash expectation of those who love kayaking.
- End our visit of the day at one of the famous pearl farms in Halong Bay where we can watch and learn the entire process of making pearls and expensive jewelry from the first step of growing and harvesting these precious stones.
- Rest with tea break on the way back to the main boat.
NOTE: Some activities can be ignored if you WANT more relaxation.
16:30 Time to get back Gray Line Cruise and recapture your energy
17:30 Relax and enjoy sunset with free fresh fruits on sundeck. Have some promotions for drinks!
18:30 Admire another amazing sunset on the bay then attend our second cooking class.
19:30 Have dinner at dining room in mellow sounds of sea and music.
22:00 End of the second day with a sound sleep in tranquility
Day 3 Halong - Hanoi (B - L)
06:00 Awaken you (on desire) at dawn for morning exercise (Tai Chi Quan) on sundeck or enjoy beautiful spectacles that a blazing sunrise breaks the clouds of the island on the bay!
07:00 Have a light breakfast. Tea and coffee are complementary.
07:45 Visit Surprise cave (Sung Sot) discovered by the French in 1901 that opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see tourist attraction for its beauty, for being the largest cave and for geology value of Halong Bay.
NOTE: Be ready with your camera, shoes and take incredible photos.
09:15 Come back to our boat for freshening up and checking out cabin. Should not seat and wait for getting off. Gray Line runs on another route back to the marina that offers amazing pictures of Mother Nature showing full of typical islets.
10:30 Enjoy farewell buffet while the boat continuously cruises back!
11:30 Say "GOODBYE" to Gray Line crew who should be friends in your memory about Halong Bay!
- All timing above is estimated, you will be reminded by Tour guide on each day
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels, etc.